Monday 29 November 2010

Stone Soup - Day 3

OK so after the wonderful 2 hour journey in to York today with the beautiful snow, I arrived with 3 minuets to spare and quickly had a cup of tea in my hand.

So I started off with having a talk with Ben and talked about where I am up to and getting on with. I showed him the leaflet and the concept of it being interactive and getting people to move the leaflet to navigate through it, but it wasn't quite working right so i had another go with the layout and how it would work as well as a few type issues that had arose.

Halfway through the leaflet, Ben threw me a quick turn over live brief to re design a button and banner on the imove website, so i didn't this within an hour or so and got it sent of back to Ben who set it to the client.

I then got back to the leaflet where I showed Ben and Andy a few adjustments that i had made to see what they thought. We decided that it still wasn't quite working, the images made more of an impact when they were sat together rather than on their own, so i started playing around with different layouts and formats instead.

By the end of the day i got some great layouts and now its just getting them all put together and mocked up on Friday, so should turn out really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment