Monday 15 November 2010

Rejuvenate Productions


I have some how been unbelievably lucky with my housemate who works at Rejuvenate Productions, a web design/developing company. i happen to mention to Chris that we were doing a Web design module and how i wasn't getting out of it what i hope, so he kindly put in a word for me with his boss and took in my portfolio for them to see. 

Basically i don't want to develop websites on to the web, i simply want to design them (which we don't focus on within the web design workshops) and so Rejuvenate would be prepared to let me design some of their sites under supervision of Chris and some of the team so that i can gain an understanding of design for web. As I will be doing this along side Chris (a web designer/developer) i will fully understand what is possible and what rules and restrictions there are. 

So here are a few examples of some of the sites that Rejuvenate Productions have design and developed that are my personal favourite and just show what a great team they are.













No comments:

Post a Comment