Friday 10 September 2010

Glass Half Full

I found a great competition from 'Positive Poster 2010' based on 'Glass half full . . . or empty', however I only have a day to produce something, but we all know a day is a long time for a designer . . . !

Well I got cracking, gave myself some rules,
- Use of only one colour
- Type and Image based
- Gives positive vibe

Ok so keeping that in mind, I produced a few ideas and developed a few on into resolutions. These are the first resolutions and even though they are very simple and clear, i'm not sure they are quite right for this competition.









I then looked at the actually phrase 'A glass half full' and from that have very simply illustrated it into what i think is an effective piece. Lets hope they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment